Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365 - Afternoon tea

Busy day - took Mum for tests. She's nearly 81 and parts are beginning to wear out. I'm hoping that when I take her back to the doctor on Friday for the results it'll all be good.

I caught up with my friend Cornelia for coffee - we haven't seen each other since she became a grandmother. Can't believe my friends are becoming grandparents. We don't seem old enough.

Cornelia's youngest daughter is getting married and the cake pictured was a contender for the wedding cake however it was far too rich. It provided a good subject for my 365 project.

Cornelia's recently renovated a property they own as a holiday rental. We had a quick visit and it's just beautiful - right in the middle of Kiama with views to Surf Beach. http://www.stayz.com.au/68019

No comments:

Post a Comment